December 04, 2009

the peeing train? a story of my little observer =)

Just like many other kids around his age, my two-and-half years old boy Faiz, is very fond of train.
Very often he asks me to take him to the front road near the house where he can see trains passing through. Blue train, green, orange, silver, or the red one.
He likes to challenge me guessing the color of the train that will passing through, and of course, he enjoys his victory when he beats me.

His obsession to anything about train never really surprised though, until one day when we took him somewhere by train.
While waiting for our train to arrive, as usual he enjoyed the pleasure to see many trains passing through.


Then he suddenly scream out loud to me.

"Mom, look! the train is peeing! It is peeing, mommy!", he said that with a full of excitement and curiosity.

I was dazzled at first, then when i saw him pointed out his little finger to that train which was equipped by air condition, my dazzled face has turned to a big wide grin.

Then I said to him, " the train wasn't peeing, honey. It was the water coming out from the air-cond. Not the pee..

He looked at me with Einstein look. After a minute he replied me: "Oh...so it looks like a pee but it is not a pee. And added: I pee, mommy also pee, but the train does not pee.

I tried to keep my cool and smile, but i was failed to keep others who listened our little conversation to do the same. Instead they were laughing quite loud.

That was indeed very funny, my boy. But mommy really proud of you for being very obbservative and thoughtful.
Keep learning, little Einstein.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home